The latex gloves are a very useful tool in the prevention of accidents, thanks to their resistance and flexibility. In addition, they have an excellent quality and low price in the market.
¿Qué encontrarás en este artículo?
- 1 Composition of latex gloves
- 2 Characteristics and uses of latex gloves
- 3 Advantages and uses of latex gloves in the hospitality industry
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Composition of latex gloves
They are made of natural rubber, derived from the sap of the rubber tree, and manufactured in an integral protective barrier. Thanks to their composition, latex gloves offer greater protection to their users, as well as ease in the development of their activities.
Allergy to latex gloves
Occasionally, their use may cause reactions in people allergic to latex or with more sensitive skin. Among the most frequent reactions are skin irritation, urticaria, asthma, nasal, ocular or paranasal cavity discomfort, among others.
Manufactured to protect hands from contaminating agents, latex gloves are widely used at industrial and commercial level. Adjusted to every need, they are available in a wide variety of models with the following characteristics:
- Allows greater mobility and dexterity to perform work activities, facilitating a better position of the worker.
- It offers textile support comfort and greater resistance to tearing, perfect for handling frozen products, in the industrial and cleaning sectors.
- It has a high level of resistance, ideal for jobs with risk of cuts but requiring sensitivity and better grip. It is widely used in the agricultural sector, as well as in some construction jobs.
Advantages and uses of latex gloves in the hospitality industry
Since their inception, latex gloves have been widely popular for their elasticity and protective qualities. One of the best known uses is in the hospitality area, standing out in light cleaning tasks, as well as works in fruit and vegetable packing process. Among its great advantages are the following:
- Protects hands from cuts, infections, biological risks and chemical products.
- Allows complex tasks to be carried out with a high degree of sensitivity to touch, dexterity and precision.
- There is a wide range of models, adapted to the needs of each user and the professional field in which they are used.
For all their benefits, latex gloves continue to be one of the most popular disposable gloves in the market, being very useful both at industrial and home level.
learn more about our Catering and Hospitality Dictionary!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of latex gloves in the hospitality industry?
They not only protect hands from cuts, infections and biohazards, but also allow for complex tasks with a high degree of sensitivity.
What is the composition of latex gloves?
They are made of natural rubber, derived from the sap of the rubber tree, and manufactured in an all-round protective barrier. Thanks to their composition, latex gloves offer greater protection to their users, as well as ease in the development of their activities.