Learn how to use paperboard molds to bake the best recipes
Baking with paperboard molds is easier than you think, and the result is very delicious.
Imagine this: the big day is coming, maybe a wedding, and you have to bake a lot of cupcakes.
Let’s say you want to make 500 cupcakes. How will you bake them? How will you serve them?
There is a solution: buy special paperboard molds for baking cupcakes. These will allow you to bake and serve the cupcakes in an easy and presentable way.
Plus, since they’re disposable, you won’t have to wash these molds. Each guest, once as a cupcake, will only have to put the mold in the trash can. Great, isn’t it?
¿Qué encontrarás en este artículo?
Baking paper molds?
Baking paper molds are containers or capsules designed for preparing desserts or breads. They are suitable for use in both the oven and the microwave. You can use them to make cupcakes, muffins, pies, cakes, etc.
These moulds have a high resistance to heat, so they do not represent any risk. They will not light or burn while in the oven.
Many of these moulds are made from recycled materials. If you care about the environment, they are a great option for you.
They are a great solution for events of all kinds, such as birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc. They allow you to prepare and distribute desserts or snacks in large quantities.
Plus, since they’re disposable, they save you a lot of cleaning work.
They come in packages of several units and are very economical.
The step by step approach to dessert preparation
To bake desserts with these molds you don’t need to be an expert. In fact, the procedure is similar to that followed with other types of moulds, such as aluminium moulds, for example.
Just follow these steps:
- Prepare the mold. You must smear the inside of the mold with oil, butter or mold release spray. Then spread some flour or cocoa on the mold, depending on the recipe.
- Preheat the oven.
- Pour the mixture. Just before you put it in the oven, see the mixture on the pan.
- Bake for the right time.
- It serves in the paperboard or mould mould.
- Discard the mold once you’re done using it.
- It is recommended that you prepare the mold for a while before pouring the mixture. This way, the fat will settle well on the surface.
- When pouring the mixture into the mould, you must do so from one point. This will allow it to be distributed evenly, filling in the gaps. You can help with a trowel or spatula to smooth the surface.
- Remember to fill the mold to 2/3 of its capacity, so the mixture will not overflow when it grows.
- It is important to note that to get a better finish, it is sometimes necessary to use the paperboard moulds together with other moulds. Especially when preparing cupcakes, it is good to put the paperboard into another mould made of a more rigid material. This will help to maintain the round shape of these desserts.
- Before putting the mixture in the oven, tap the mould against the worktop. This will allow the large air bubbles to escape, resulting in a more uniform mass without holes.
What can you bake with these paperboard molds?
The cardboard baking tins will help you prepare all kinds of exquisite recipes. In general, you can bake with them:
- Cupcakes, muffins, cupcakes. Although each of these desserts looks like the other, they are not the same. However, you can make them with the same cardboard paper moulds. These are round and usually have a conical and wavy design.
- Cakes. All kinds of cakes can be made perfectly with these moulds. The same ones, come in a round shape and are not so high.
- Breads. Some of these molds are rectangular in shape and are longer than they are wide. With them you can bake different types of bread: baguette, ciabatta, etc. Of course, there are also round moulds, with which you can bake rye bread, and other similar ones.
- Other recipes. Many are the recipes that need to spend some time in the oven. These cardboard moulds can also be used for them.
An excellent presentation
Baking paper moulds usually have an excellent presentation. Thus, not only will they allow you to prepare dessert or bread, but they are also ideal for serving them.
In general they are very colourful and come in various sizes, shapes and colours. Some have micro-wavy paper, which gives a nice texture.
That way, once the dessert is ready, you don’t have to unmold it. You can take it in the mold to the event, celebration, etc.
If you have a catering business, tasting, etc., you should buy these molds. You can also serve them any kind of snacks, small portions of dessert, etc. Especially in small moulds, such as those used for cupcakes.
With these moulds you can also transport prepared food, such as bread, fruit, etc.
The possibilities are endless, you just have to use your creativity. You can decorate the moulds with edible paint, labels, etc. This way, you can improve the presentation even more. Just remember to make this decoration after taking the mold out of the oven.
Why buy paperboard baking tins?
There are several reasons why you should buy cardboard baking pans. Many of them we have already mentioned. In short, the advantages of these moulds are:
- Perfect baking. Desserts and breads cooked perfectly.
- Disposables. You don’t have to clean them.
- Insurance. They won’t burn in the oven.
- Great presentation. They look spectacular.
- Easy to use.
- Cheap. They come in packages of several units and at a fairly affordable price.
At Monouso we have an extensive catalogue of top quality paperboard baking moulds. They allow you to prepare the most delicious desserts or breads, while making it easier to clean up.
So, we can’t miss the opportunity to invite you to take a look at our offers in paperboard baking molds.Author
BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Purpose: Gestionar las solicitudes realizadas a través del sitio web, enviar comunicaciones comerciales y, en su caso, compras en línea.
Rights: Acceso a, Corrección, cancelación, oposición y otros derechos como se explica en la “Información adicional”.
Recipients: Los datos sólo se transmiten a los proveedores que tienen una relación contractual con Monouso.
Legitimation: Consentimiento del interesado.
Responsible: Envalia Group, S.L.