Paper napkins are an essential element in the daily life of any hospitality business. More and more hotels, bars and restaurants are opting for this type of napkins, instead of the traditional ones, made of cloth. In addition, ecological napkins are becoming more and more popular.
Ecological paper napkins succeed because they are apractical,economical, hygienicandaestheticsolution. Today there are also numerous possibilities on the market, which are adapted to the specific needs of each entrepreneur. They are really booming. We live in a society that is becoming increasingly socially and environmentally aware. Sustainability is gaining importance and companies are increasingly aware of their role as agents of social responsibility.
¿Qué encontrarás en este artículo?
- 1 Biodegradable napkins: what are they?
- 2 Advantages of using eco-friendly paper napkins in your restaurant
- 3 Where to buy eco-friendly paper napkins?
Biodegradable napkins: what are they?
- Ecological napkins are biodegradable napkins: they are made of a material capable of decomposing through natural processes initiated by biological organisms (bacteria, fungi, algae, etc.).
- They undergo a process of degradation and chemical simplification: the remaining materials of eco-friendly paper napkins can be naturally reintegrated into the earth.
- A sustainable option: biodegradable napkins are positioned as an ecological and environmentally friendly solution.
Advantages of using eco-friendly paper napkins in your restaurant
Comfortable, hygienic and practical
Biodegradable recycled paper napkins have all the advantages of paper napkins. They are a hygienic, convenient and useful solution. As it is a disposable napkin, you will avoid having to share it with several diners. In addition, you can dispense with the laundry service and you won’t have to worry about folding them, making your day-to-day life much easier!
You will contribute to improving the health of the planet.
We live in a climate emergency situation and all small actions count more than ever. By using eco-friendly paper napkins, you will be adopting a sustainable and environmentally friendly solution. In addition, you will reduce your business waste.
You will reinforce the image of your restaurant.
As we mentioned previously, we live in an increasingly responsible society. Customers connect with companies committed to social welfare and nature. In this sense, by incorporating biodegradable napkins to your restaurant, customers will perceive you in a positive way and will be more willing to recommend your business to other users.
Where to buy eco-friendly paper napkins?
If you are interested in knowing where to buy eco-friendly paper napkins, we encourage you to visit Monouso’s online store. We have an extensive catalogue of biodegradable napkins, in various sizes and formats, compatible with the needs of any bar or restaurant.
What are biodegradable napkins?
Ecological paper napkins are biodegradable napkins, that is, they are made of a material capable of decomposing through natural processes initiated by biological organisms (bacteria, fungi, algae…).
Advantages of using ecological paper napkins in your restaurant
Ecological paper napkins…
– They are convenient, hygienic and practical
– You will contribute to improving the health of the planet
– You will reinforce the eco-image of your restaurant
Where to buy eco-friendly napkins?
If you are interested in where to buy ecological paper napkins, we encourage you to visit Monouso’s online store. With a wide range of biodegradable napkins, in various sizes and formats, compatible with the needs of any bar or restaurant.