Summer is here, and having easy recipes to fight the heat is no longer an option, but rather a must.
Cooking can become tedious due to high temperatures. After all, who wants to spend hours in the kitchen in such heat? Fortunately, and right here in Single-useWe have the best fresh recipes for the heat. They’re irresistible!
What will you find in this article?
You’ll need black olives, capers, anchovies, a clove of garlic and some forget-me-not oil.
Crush the garlic in a mortar and then add the other ingredients. Add the olive oil a little at a time to make it blend better.
If it’s for meetings or services, you should use the anchovies and capers carefully, as their taste is quite strong and spicy. You can also add some basil to enhance the flavor.
Chicken and avocado salad
For this salad, you must have previously prepared chicken breast. You will also need potatoes, eggs, olive oil, onion, lemon, and of course avocado.
- Boil the potatoes and eggs until they reach their point and let them cool.
- Make a base with the olive oil, salt and lemon juice.
- Crush the potatoes into mush.
- Crumble the breast and integrate it into the preparation.
- Add the onions in julienne and stir until they are integrated.
- Chop the boiled eggs into small cubes and add them to the salad.
- Stir the preparation until you get the consistency you want.
Fruit salad has endless options to combat the heat during the summer. Use plenty of fresh fruit such as apples, bananas, peaches, pineapples, watermelons, oranges, or whatever you prefer.
You can also add nuts such as almonds, peanuts or walnuts to give it a crunchy and pleasant texture.
This slushie only requires four ingredients: pineapple, strawberries, lemon and sugar or honey to taste.
The amount of strawberries and pineapple pieces should be the same to maintain the balance of the slushie. You will only need the juice of half a lemon, depending on your taste for acidity.
Blend all the ingredients with some ice and you will get a refreshing drink with an incomparable taste to forget the heat. Enjoy it!
You will need a package of cookies, two cans of Philadelphia cheese, a can of condensed milk, 130 grams of vanilla, lemon juice, sugar to taste and vanilla.
- Crush all the cookies.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and use it as the base of the cake. You will have to press it against the mold until it is homogeneous.
- Put the mold in the freezer while whipping the cream cheese until it has a lighter texture.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla and sugar until they are integrated.
- Once finished, you should only let the cake cool down for half an hour.
You will need a good bar of chocolate, two eggs, 50 grams of butter, sugar to taste and a pinch of salt.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 1:30 minutes, or until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- As they cool, separate the whites from the yolks.
- It integrates the yolks into the chocolate.
- Beat the egg whites with an automatic mixer until they reach the point of snow. Don’t forget to add a pinch of salt at the start.
- Slowly add the egg whites to the chocolate.
- Serve the finished mousse in the containers you prefer and keep them in the fridge for two hours and then eat!
Don’t let summer stop you from tasting the best dishes to fight the heat, enjoy them!